Job Order Number: 201910
Position: Facilities Manager
Hours: Day Shift
Apply in person or Send resume to:
- LaCroix Optical Co.
- Job Order Number 201911 & 201912
- P.O. Box 2556
- 50 LaCroix Dr.
- Batesville, AR 72503
Or Email: email@example.com
Join the management team at LaCroix Precision Optics, manufacturer of precision optics, as a Facility Manager. This position supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in maintaining and repairing physical structures of buildings and grounds.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Overseeing the maintenance work in the 49,000 square foot facility, infrastructure, warehouse and grounds.
- Planning for new structures and renovation of existing structures.
- Inspects completed work for conformance to blueprints, specifications and standards.
- Works with and oversees outside contractors while on property.
- Confers with supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments.
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Working knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems, HVAC, compressed air, vacuum, chillers, RO/DI water systems and computer network.
- Excellent trouble shooting skills
- Ability to define problems and resolve them quickly
- Familiar with local building codes and OSHA regulations
- Familiar with current health and safety regulations
- Requires strong supervisory skills including communication skills
- Ability to work well with ever changing priorities and/or situations
- Excellent project management skills
- Attention to detail is a must in this position
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with people at all levels both in and out of the facility.
Demonstrates managerial experience and abilities as well as knowledge of job responsibilities, a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Engineering is desirable for this position; An Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from 2 year college or technical school and related work experience and/or a combination of 3 years of education and work experience. This position is designed as a safety sensitive position because a person working in this position under the influence of drugs or alcohol, including medical marijuana, may constitute a threat to health or safety, which includes but is not limited to working with hazardous or flammable materials, operating, repairing, maintaining, or monitoring machinery or motor vehicles.
Applications can be picked up at LaCroix Precision Optics, 50 LaCroix Drive, Batesville, AR 72501 from 8:00 –4:30 Monday – Friday. Job order number 201910. Company offers an excellent benefit package. If you have any questions, please contact Karen at 870-698-1881 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
EOE M/F/Disability/Veteran Employer
Deadline to apply: 06/21/2019